For nominating my blog to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I love Apple’s posts. They remind me of my hometown, Iloilo. When I think of Apple, I think of the word, “sincere.” She’s what we describe in Tagalog, “tutuong, tutuo.” This is Apple’s link: http://theappletizer.wordpress.com
Seven things about me:
- I’m a psychiatrist turned entrepreneur, but being a wife and mom describes me best.
- I followed my husband to Taiwan, but we want to move back to Iloilo in the near future.
- I only travel because of my business.
- My idea of a good time is curling up in my favorite massage chair and reading a good book.
- I love date nights with my husband.
- I enjoy discussing religion and other matters with my children.
- I love to eat.
So here are 15 blogs that inspire me:
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Congratulations to everyone! I really enjoy reading your posts, and thanks once again to Apple http://theappletizer.wordpress.com.
I will be going on another trip and won’t be posting for a while. So, to my fellow bloggers and friends, have fun with whatever it is that you do!